Friday, August 2, 2013

1961 Bernat Knit Hats Book 101 Knitting

Here are just a few Sewing & Craft Patterns from today's listings.Click on any to go to the website.
If you see a red x or there is  no pic on any of the blog days it means that the sewing pattern sold and the pic has been deleted. We typically delete shortly after they sell to make room for more. :)

View all my Glove Sewing Patterns
View all my Wedding Sewing Patterns 
View all my Vintage Reproduction patterns here. Yesterday's Fashions with the ease of today's sewing. 
View all my Vintage Advance Sewing Patterns 
Knitting patterns       100's to choose from!

View all my Cocktail Sewing Patterns   
Crochet patterns      100's to choose from!

View all my Pajamas Pj's Sewing Patterns 
View all my Butterick Sewing Patterns from 1990's to recently out of print. (Over 300) 
Knitting patterns       100's to choose from!
 
Crochet patterns      100's to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment