Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Coupon 25% off Sewing Patterns at Lanetz Living


Merry Christmas to all of you all over the world! 
Here is the code for December 25% off coupon: Christmas 
Take 25% off any one order this entire month, enter the code when you check out and it will automatically take it off.
I have lots of vintage from the 30's and up to list.
Plus... I bought the old store stock of a Quilt Shop in Texas. Many Unique Applique Kits and lots of books. I am still going through it but here is a favorite I listed yesterday. Includes the felt suede, chain and beads. 

Here is a link to the 1940's Patterns from last month that have not sold yet. 

I will not be listing new items the week of Christmas but will run a sale for the entire week for 25% off. So fill up your wish list!! It will start the 21st and run through the 29th. Ends Midnight (CST)


Christmas wishes from Oklahoma City,
Janet
www.LanetzLiving.net

No comments:

Post a Comment